T-Shirt Competition for a Cause!
Submit your design for a chance to win our grand prize!
About the Competition
Home Start Hope’s T-Shirt Competition for a Cause was created to raise money for local
women and their children in need of essential household items as they transition from
shelters and temporary housing to independent living. Home Start Hope partners with
local organizations such as Willow Domestic Violence Center and Sojourner Home at
Pathstone to help women get back on their feet to be able to support themselves and
How You Can Help
Create and submit your t-shirt design for our competition! Designs must represent
dreaming and hope for the future. Many of the women we serve have faced
homelessness for various reasons and as they move into more self-sufficient and
independent phases of their lives, they have incredible dreams and hopes for
themselves and their children.
How to Submit
- Create and design a t-shirt representing hope and dreams for the future.
- Submit your design to email@example.com
- All competition entries are due by midnight EST, Friday, May 29, 2020.
- Entries will be judged by the board members of Home Start Hope, selecting three finalists.
- Public voting begins at 9:00 AM EST on Monday, June 1st. Finalists’ designs will be posted on the Home Start Hope Facebook page, utilizing likes as a voting
mechanism. Voting closes at 5:00 PM EST on Friday, June 5, 2020.
- Winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to Rochester Art Supply and two tickets to our 10th-anniversary gala on April 23, 2021.
- Read the full list of rules and guidelines here.